Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My goofy girls

I sure love these sweet girls.
 They are always making me laugh!
Natalee has gotten so much better lately. She is listening better and is a lot more understanding, especially when you tell her no. She'll say "ok, maybe later."  She loves boys. Everytime we see a male at the store, park, wherever, she always says "hi boy" and she refers to her swimming lesson teachers as "her boy". We're gonna be in trouble when she's in high school. She has gotten to be so sweet and loving and loves to take care of me and be my little helper. Anytime I have a sad face she gives me hugs and kisses. She still has her moments and gets into the pantry/fridge/Dad's desk etc. but I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.
 
Haylee loves to take care of her sister (and pretend she's her mommy #2) and is always a big help around the house. She goes to bed without a hassle and is out within 10 minutes. She always has a smile on her face and is willing to try anything. She is very sociable and makes friends wherever she goes. Her hair is so long and I guess I'm gonna let her keep it that way :) (she wins this fight). She is very stubborn and has an attitude like no other but I love my little Haylee girl.

0 comments: