Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cruise Planning

Cruise Booked- Check
Airfare- Check
Transportation Between Airport And Port- Check
Excursions- Check (just waiting on confirmation from Grand Cayman)

I have spent this week researching and booking excursions and it's getting me so excited for our cruise. I am crossing things off my "to-do list" and trying to find answers to all the questions I have about cruising. Who knew there was so much to it. I picked out our preferred dinner time, read about appropriate attire and looked over what the ship has to offer. I am so so so excited!
 
Our itinerary looks like this-
Sunday- Depart Miami Port at 4pm
Monday- Day at Sea
Tuesday- Cozumel
*We are swimming with the sea lions and snorkeling at Chankanaab National Park.
Wednesday- Belize
*We booked the ATV ride (through the muddy jungle) and Cave Tubing adventure.
Thursday- Roatan
*We are Ziplining through the Mayan Jungle and exploring the West Bay Beach. Possible renting Jet-Ski's there.
Friday- Grand Cayman
*This is the port I am looking most forward to. I booked the Stingray City and Island Tour which starts off with us swimming with Stingrays. Then we go to the Turtle Farm, Hell, Tortuga Rum Factory and 7 mile beach.

I've learned that you save a ton of money when you don't book your excursions through the cruise line. It was like double what we paid or more.

I am so thankful my Mom took the week off of work to stay with my girls. Now I just have to get all of their stuff ready and uniforms picked out for Haylee and lots of notes on how we roll. Good luck Mom!

0 comments: