Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday was Haylee's 1st Daddy-Daughter dance at her school.

I thought it'd be like when I went to a dance at school, you go and get pictures, dance like 5 minutes and leave. To my surprise they stayed the entire time and Josh said they even danced the whole time (when they weren't getting pictures or eating cookies). I wish I was a fly on the wall because I can't imagine Josh dancing in public, that's just not something shy Josh does.
Haylee looked absolutely beautiful.
As I was curling her hair I looked in the mirror at her sweet little face thinking, "I am so blessed to have such beautiful girls."
And boy are we in trouble in about 10 years!

Saturday we took the girls to AZ Mills and ate at Rainforest Cafe. That is their favorite place to eat even though I think the food is strange and overpriced. We walked around before taking a spin on the carousel and calling it a night.

Yesterday we sold all the girls outside play stuff and then I ordered their new swing set. I am so excited for it to get here although Josh is not too excited to put it together. When it's all said and done I know they will love it!
Josh has been working on his business taxes this weekend and all I can say is I hate the government. We pay so much in taxes and get crap back yet other people barely pay crap throughout the year and get a huge return. Something isn't adding up. And I find it weird the taxes have changed so much or something because last year we got a nice return and our income hasn't changed too much. I don't get it. Whatever.

Tonight we are hitting the gym for the first time in about 3 months and I am so excited. I got the ok from my chiropractor as long as I stay away from a couple machines. I bought the cutest swimsuit this weekend for our cruise but unless I faithfully go to the gym the next 2 months, the suit won't look so cute! So here's to getting in shape for this Spring/Summer.

62 days till sailing!

0 comments: