Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Post Of All Things Random

Haylee misses her sweet Jackson so much. Thanksgiving Day she came downstairs holding a dog stuffed animal and just sobbing. She misses Jackson so much and is sad he is no longer with us. Over the past couple weeks she has voiced it more and more. While watching a Christmas show she teared up because Mickey lost Pluto but then found him again and she said it reminded her of Jackson. It breaks my heart all over again.

In happier news, our elf Fred made his way back to our house again this year.

He's actually been here a couple weeks but the girls don't behave any better.
I guess they don't believe (or care) that he'll tell Santa how they behave!
We had our Christmas pictures taken last weekend. I decided if I was mailing out a Christmas card I better get on it. My Mom took the family pictures and I took the ones of the girls.
Josh got the outside lights up and they look great.
The house next to us and the 2 across from us are all super lit up and we all shine!
Last Friday we went to Glendale Glitters. This was our first time there and probably our last. It was way too crowded. The only awesome part was our horse drawn carriage ride. The girls sure liked that!
Last Saturday we went to Polarfest and that was a lot of fun! We will definitely go back there again next year. For $8 we got the girls a wristband and they rode the ponies twice, went on 3 rides, went in the petting zoo, played a game and went in the bounce house. There was also a ton of vendors and everything was very reasonably priced. We had a lot of fun.
That afternoon I threw Jody a shower for sweet little Sabrina.
It was a meet and greet and people were in and out for over 2 hours loving on that sweet girl. I don't think she made a peep the entire time!
Jody had the sweetest ornament made for us. Made us both cry. I sure miss my sweet boy.
And lastly, I absolutely love Natalee's new smile! She is starting to lose the cheesy smile and has the most precious face. And of course little Haylee always has a sweet smile! I love my girls.

0 comments: