Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Festivities

On Friday we took the girls to the Celebration of Christmas at Phoenix First Assembly. I have been going to see that Christmas show for almost 20 years and I love it. It changes every couple of years but some things remain the same. I love the angels that fly from the ceiling and I love the live nativity scene.

Mary and Joseph hold baby Jesus while the 3 Wise Men come in on camels with their presents. I also love the Barnum and Bailey Circus scene with the tiger, elephant. horses etc. They shoot stuffed animals out into the audience and a choo choo comes out too. The girls had a blast!
Before the show the girls got to spend some quality time with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Haylee told them she wanted some Leapster Explorer games and Natalee said she wanted a Lalaloopsy. Santa told them to be good and clean up their messes!
Saturday we went to Haylee's school where they had a pancake breakfast and pictures with Santa (again!) This is their 3rd time sitting on Santa's lap and I think we're gonna try to get to Bass Pro Shops too.

I decided to finally start some wrapping this weekend and Haylee was my little helper. She wrote the names on the labels and put them on the gifts with a bow. She loves to help her Mommy.
And I couldn't pass up a picture of my beautiful girls wearing their Chic Headbands for church yesterday.

0 comments: