Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This little girl of mine!

Man I love this smart little girl!

Haylee received her Principle's Pride certificate today for receiving all O's on her report card for the 1st grading period. We are so proud of our little girl. This is such a huge deal since she attends an accelerate school and they are really strict.

When I was in school "honor roll" was the highest accomplishment but at Legacy, Principle's Pride is top honors :)

We had a parent/teacher conference last week and heard how wonderful Haylee is doing. What was shocking to me was that Mrs. Lukens said Haylee is so quiet and never talks at school. She talks nonstop at home! That and she always raises her hand to answer questions which surprises me because I thought she'd be too shy. Her teacher said she often uses Haylee as an example for the rest of the class.

Haylee wanted to sign up for both clubs offered for Kindergartners so she starts Culture Club this week and Sign Language Club in March.

Not only is Haylee doing so good in school, she is such an awesome big sister. Last week when we picked the girls up from the gym she said, "guess what Mom? Natalee had to go to the potty so I took her in there and she went, then I wiped her and we washed our hands." I was so proud of her for being such a huge help!

I love my little Haylee girl so much. She makes me so proud!

0 comments: