Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Holiday Week

This past week held 3 holidays for our family. Last Wednesday (while Josh was in Florida) was Josh's 30th Birthday and our 9th Anniversary. We are celebrating our Anniversary on Saturday so I will write about that later.

The girls each made their Dad a card for his Birthday and he took it with him to open on his Birthday. When he got home Saturday I had a few surprises waiting for him. I made him a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, I made him a "30 Sucks!" block with 30 suckers and I had his present waiting. Since I'm not good at coming up with gifts for Josh, he got boring stuff. Shorts, socks, gummy bears (his favorite) and Dbacks tickets. I kept asking him what he wanted and he could only think of shorts and socks so........

And Sunday was Mother's Day of course. Josh and the girls got me the camera strap I've been wanting, a gift certificate to get a canvas made of our family picture, flowers and cute cards from everyone. I am so loved.
It is crazy how many holidays/birthdays we have in a 7 week period. Natalee's B-day, Josh's B-day, Our Anniversary, Mother's Day, My B-day, Haylee's B-day and Father's Day. Then the rest of the year we can relax!

0 comments: