Thursday, November 10, 2011

18 months


As of October 26th, Natalee is 18 months. We took her in for her 18 appointment last week. These were her stats-

33 1/2 inches- 95%
25 lbs. 2 oz.- 50-75%


Nice and healthy! No shots this time except the flu shot. Both her and Haylee got theirs and they both did good. Of course, a baby ice cream cone helped!

I was just telling my mom the other day that I think Natalee is getting better. Either that, or I'm getting use to her crazy behavior! That was before she took her diaper off and peed on the carpet today. Trouble maker!

She is doing so much better not running off when we are out and about. We have been using the bracelets which teaches her to stay close to us and it really works. She has been doing very good, we're proud of her.

I love how lately she will cuddle with me in bed. If she wakes up before Haylee I put her in bed with me and she will lay quietly for 30 minutes or so. LOVE it! She also watches football with her Daddy...so he says!

Sadly, she took her first (and hopefully last) tumble down the stairs Sunday. I had forgotten to close the gate when I came upstairs and I heard a couple noises and saw her 1/2 way down the stairs. She wasn't crying or anything. She was kinda like "what the heck just happened." Didn't phase her one bit!

She is still an awesome sleeper. Usually sleeps 11-12 hours at night and takes one 2-3 hour nap a day.

She eats great. Her favorites are grapes, bananas and strawberries. She likes macaroni and cheese, marshmallows, applesauce and Gogurt too.

She is talking so much. She is always trying to say new things, it's amazing how good she does.

Her last 4 teeth are still coming in and between that and her latest ear infection she has been a bit fussy. I can't wait till all of her irritations are gone and she can be a happy baby again.

I am so thankful for my sweet little girl. She keeps me busy but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

0 comments: