Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Weekly Deals 9/16-9/20


Woo hoo, I finally got some deals this past weekend!!! Sheryl posted a wonderful deal on Huggies diapers right before I walked out the door Friday morning. I was able to find 12 packs of Huggies jean diapers at a couple different Walgreens for $3.19! After my $2/1 coupons (found inside the packs) I paid $1.19 for each pack! Amazing. I was on a coupon high, until I went to the doctor and got my blood taken :( There went my excitement.


On Sunday I had Josh watch the girls so I could run in and out of a few stores and get my "dreaded" errands done. I already blogged about how things went but I'll list some of the deals that did work out.

At Safeway I picked up Danimals Smoothies for .69. At Fry's I finally used my raincheck to get Powerade for free. I also picked up Go-Gurt for .99 and Del Monte fruit for .89. I bought a few other things at each store, but seriously, nothing exciting.

Yesterday I price matched a few things at Walmart. I got cheap milk, salad, .49 taco/tostada shells and $1 J & J Shampoo.

Yippee for at least a couple deals. The ads of been crappy for 3-4 weeks now. Boooooooo

0 comments: