Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Ramblings

I hate mosquitos. As soon as the sun goes down and it's tolerable outside, stupid mosquitos swarm us and I have bites all over. That's even with spray on. I automatically spray us all down when we leave the house but sometimes it's not enough.


I went to my new dentist yesterday. Everyone was so nice and I think I'm gonna love it there. Only problem, I have to go back because I have a cavity. I've only had 3 cavities my entire life so this makes me sad. No one likes needles and drills. The nice thing about this place is they do impressions for whitening trays and they give you free whitening every time you come in for a cleaning. Free whitening for life! That's what I'm excited about. Oh, and the massaging chairs and TV you watch during your cleaning is pretty nice too.


I took the girls to the mall Wednesday just to get out of the house. They had fun playing in the play area and we ate pretzels and went to the pet shop. It was a nice outing for all of us.


Natalee's sleep schedule is kinda whack again. One day this week she woke up at 6:44am but yet today it was closer to 10am. Her naps still differ. Some days she'll take a good 2 hour nap and other days it's 40-60 minutes. I NEED her to take long naps so I can recuperate. Having Natalee is a handful!


I know it's suppose to be fall but it's 105 degrees today. Kinda hard to take the girls to pumpkin patches when it's that hot! Hopefully very soon it cools off or I may go crazy.


Tonight we went going to Skyline's football game to watch my niece cheer. Josh said he wanted to go so we took taking Natalee too. Surprisingly, she id awesome, and so did Haylee. Haylee told me she wants to be a cheerleader.
 We leave for San Diego in about 3 weeks. I really need to finish planning everything.


Tomorrow my Mom and I are going to Sheryl's baby shower. I'm super excited! I'm taking Haylee too because it's a family event at Amazing Jake's!


Sunday we are getting together with Josh's family for dinner.


My sister moved in with my Mom last week. She now has a little roomie :) The kids still live with their Dad but she sees them often.


Conrad Murray is totally guilty and deserves more than 4 years. The evidence brought out in this trial is ridiculous.


Jackson woke Natalee up today from her nap because he had to bark at the stupid mailman.


If it's not Jackson waking up Natalee, it's the dog right next to us. They just started locking him out during the day and he barks ALL day long. I feel bad for him. He's probably hot, bored and just wants a comfy place to lay. I keep thinking I might put a note on their door to inform them of their dogs behavior but I don't know yet. Something like "just wanted to make you aware that your poor dog barks ALL day long when you lock him outside."


Ok, this was a totally random post. Good Night!

0 comments: