Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Here it is Wednesday night and I haven't posted at all this week. Time to get caught up.

Last Friday we went to the Skyline homecoming game to watch my niece cheer and perform at halftime. I had visions of Natalee trying to run up and down the bleachers and I was a little nervous taking her. To my surprise, she did great. Half the time she sat in her stroller right next to me eating popcorn and the rest of the time she was content with someone holding her. I guess I need to give her more credit.

Speaking of sweet little Natalee, I think she may be doing a little better. When I take the girls to the park by myself she doesn't run off too far anymore and she'll actually listen to me. Before when I let her out of the stroller she was gone. She never looked back, she just bolted. She has also been sleeping in till 8:30-9:00am and she ever took a 3 hour nap the other day! However, she still gets into things and won't quit climbing on the chairs and tables. Oh well, this to shall pass!

Oh, and one more thing. She loves to wear her shoes, but only for a short time. She keeps bringing me her shoes throughout the day so I will put them on for her. She also tries to wear mine and Haylee's shoes too.

Back to last weekend.....On Saturday, Haylee, my mom and I went to see baby Adalynn. I was so excited to finally meet her and she is just as sweet as can be. For being only 6 weeks old, she was so alert. She had her big, blue eyes open the entire time and was just as content as can be. It's crazy to think Jessica and I have been friends since we were babies and now we each have our own little girls!
After we left there, we headed to Amazing Jake's for Sheryl's baby shower. My mom and I won a couple games and I was so excited to get coupons for my prize!!! Haylee had fun riding rides and playing games.
Sunday we went to Kaysi's for dinner and to spend time with Josh's side of the family. It can get a little crazy with 8 kids running around but it's always fun to visit with family.

Yesterday I ran some errands with the girls and today we went to the park and for a walk since it was so nice out. I am loving this cooler weather and I can't believe the high is only in the 70's tomorrow. Our weekends are filling up and I am so excited to go to the Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake this weekend and then hit up some pumpkin patches this month too! Happy Fall :)

0 comments: