Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Ramblings


Woo Hoo it's Friday. We had a yummy roast with loaded mashed potatoes and cheesy broccoli for dinner and then I made homemade peach cobbler! Life is good :) Oh, and Josh came home at 2:00, I just about died. That is the first time he has been home that early in about 5 months. Oh how I miss the Pulte days.

Last weekend Haylee and I went to Jake's 7th Birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese. Haylee is still terrified of Chuck-E-Cheese and literally jumped in my lap when he came out. She was afraid of the fake one on stage too till I told her he didn't move. This was about as close as she'd get to him so I could get a picture of her and the birthday boy.

Last Saturday I found out that Chef Clif, who I worked with at Broadway Palm passed away. He was only 42 and left behind 2 boys. My heart breaks for them.

Haylee's teacher emailed me to let me know Haylee has been giving her treat to another girl in the class. Little stinker. We still have problems getting her to eat during the day. Come 7pm or so she eats all night long!

Josh skipped softball this week. He had to work really late a couple nights this week.

Natalee is now trying to climb over the gate at the bottom of the stairs. She is the biggest trouble maker!

I guess that's it. Nothing much to ramble about this week. I'm looking forward to Josh's 3 day weekend and we have a fun little date night planned for Monday :)

0 comments: