Monday, September 5, 2011

My Weekly Deals 8/30-9/5 + August Savings


The grocery ads this past week have been less than desirable. I have been to Fry's 1 time and that was for hamburger buns for dinner one night. That is it. I haven't shopped the sales at all because I can't find one thing I need/want. Sad week for Shelley. I did finally update my savings spreadsheet and have totals for the month of August.

The following numbers include anytime I shopped at Fry's, Safeway, Albertson's, Bashas, CVS, Target and Walgreens when I used coupons along with their advertised deals.

Total Out of Pocket= $233.25
Total Coupon Savings (this is just the face value of the coupon)= $298.68
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= 814.32

Totals so far this year-

Total Out of Pocket= $1335.54
Total Coupon Savings (this is just the face value of the coupon)= $2587.96
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $6470.54

My total out of pocket this month was high but I have been stockpiling a lot this month. Several things like juice and cereal were rock bottom prices so I bought enough to last several months till those sales come back around.

0 comments: