Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lil' Devil

These days Natalee can be found escaping out the dog door, making a mad dash up the stairs if the gate isn't up, playing in Jackson's water bowl, climbing on everything in sight, taking all the books off the shelf, opening the garage door and trying to run out, taking the drinks out of the fridge upstairs, opening my nightstand drawer and taking out fruit snacks, climbing out of the tub and taking her diaper off and peeing in her crib. And that's just half of it. I am in trouble with this little girl. Good thing she wasn't my first child or she might have been an only child!

She can be a little devil, but she can also be as sweet as can be. She has the funniest facial expressions. She'll give you the meanest, dirtiest look, than she'll smile because she thinks it's hilarious. And her smile.....cutest thing ever with all 14 teeth of hers. My favorite thing about her is her head full of curls. She is so stinkin cute! Lately she has been sitting on my lap and watching movies with me and I love to just cuddle with her because that is rare for little miss "on the go" who never holds still.
She is still our little pork chop who loves to eat. Strawberries, grapes, bananas, marshmallows and raisins are her favorite. She also loves macaroni and cheese and anything with dip on it. She can sure get messy too because she loves to feed herself.
She is 16 months old now and growing like a weed. Well a tall, chubby weed! She takes 1 nap a day, usually 2 hours or more and sleeps 12+ hours at night. I put her to bed around 8pm and she is up around 7:30-8:30 the next morning. She wakes up so happy and I love to she her smiling, little face as she squeals when Haylee and I go to get her up.
I love my sweet baby Natalee but I am sure in for it with her. And just to think her terrible 2's haven't even begun...

0 comments: