Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stupid Fry's and More.

Dear Fry's,

I think you may have dug your own grave. Your latest "change" was probably the dumbest decision you've made in the past year. You are not very loved right now. I hope you get your act together before it's too late.

I would hate to part ways with you myself. This past year has been wonderful, but I'm just not so sure I love you anymore.

Shelley

On Sunday Fry's announced they were ending their "all coupons are $1" promotion in select areas. Not only that, but they aren't doubling or anything. Just taking coupons at face value. This is huge! I have been couponing for over a year now and I've saved our family thousands of dollars by shopping at Fry's. If they stop the "all coupons are $1" here in Queen Creek, I will be forced to go back to shopping at Walmart, and I won't be happy about that. Ultimately I have to shop where I can feed my family for the least amount of money. At least at Walmart I can price match any of the stores sales ads and other items not on sale are usually cheaper at Walmart. I think Fry's will loose a TON of business and hopefully they will not stop the promotion up here.

These past 2 weeks have been crappy weeks as far as the ads go. I have been to Fry's 2 times I think just for a few necessities. It seems like the grocery prices just keep going up and I cringe when trying to put together a dinner menu and shopping list.

On to other non-coupon related things.......

Natalee found her belly button. She thinks it's the funniest thing ever. She is like the Pillsbury dough boy, she laughs everytime you poke it.


Haylee has decided she is a baby. She prefers to sleep in the crib now. Ok, not really.

Speaking of crib, I'm really surprised Natalee hasn't climbed out of her crib yet. She climbs on everything! Including the entertainment center....

My niece Samantha gave Haylee her Littlest Pet Shop collection and Haylee loves it. She gets all 50+ animals out and plays with them. She likes the birdie and the butterfly the most.

Jackson is now giving horsie rides and will even let you take a nap on him. Isn't he the sweetest dog ever?


And here is my binkie baby. I hate pictures of Natalee with her binkie in her mouth, but right now her mouth is killing her with 4 teeth coming in and it comforts her to have her binkie, so whatever works for her.

I love when the girls get along. It seems to be happening more often. That is, until Haylee tries to restrict Natalee by putting her arm around her or pulling her along. Natalee hates being messed with. But I love when they play together or watch cartoons together.

Even though my girls each have their moments, I love them more than life itself. They are my world!

0 comments: