Monday, September 26, 2011

2 Birthday's = PARTY Time!

This past weekend we celebrated 2 birthday's in the family. My sister turned 39 and my brother turned 30. We went to my mom's for a spaghetti dinner and then we opened presents and had pineapple cake. Yummy! This picture cracks me up. I think Dustin probably said something funny by the look on his face, and you can see Jen's reaction.

Oh, and the candles say "69" because 30 + 39 = 69. Plus we would have probably burned down my mom's house if we put 69 candles on the cake.
Haylee made both of them a card for their birthday. I love having an artist in the house. I no longer have to worry about cards for special occasions!
And I couldn't resist this picture. Everytime my mom takes a picture, she gets the biggest smile on her face!

The rest of the night was spent at our house and a good time was had by all. We played a new game "5 seconds" which was pretty awesome. Dustin won, but I think it was because he had a helper. I just absolutely LOVE this picture because Natalee is not one to hold still and she loved sitting on Uncle Dustin's lap.

We played a few more games, ate, drank and laughed! I love family time.


Happy Birthday Jen & Dustin. May this next year bring you both a lot of happiness...you both deserve it!

0 comments: