Monday, August 29, 2011

My Weekly Deals 8/23-8/29


These are a few of my favorite things deals-


The 2nd week of the Mega at Fry's ends tomorrow. This past week I picked up a few more .99 Mott's, .49 Ocean Spray sparkling juice, .09 Old El Paso taco shells, .49 Welch's grape jelly and .49 Del Monte tomatoes. I also shopped the new sales and picked up .88 milk, Free La Looks gel, Free Dr. Pepper 1 liters, Free Powerade, and Free Bacon, Lay's Chips and Butter from Free Fry's coupons I got in the mail.


Walgreens has had a couple great deals lately. Last week I bought 3 Dove (bar of soap) at .99 each and earned a $6 RR. Love those awesome money makers! I did that twice. I then took those RR to Fry's to pay for my groceries. Today I got big bags of M&M's for .50 after coupon and RR and I got Trident gum for cheap. 6 packs for .50. Yippee for cheap candy.


At Safeway I got some more salad for .49 a bag and I picked up a .48 watermelon.


Sadly, I went back to Bashas again. This time I had a pleasant trip with no problems. I wanted to pick up some roasts that are B1G1 Free. I got 2 roasts, .97 strawberries and 3 Free Dr. Pepper 1 liters.


Looking back at my weekly deals it doesn't look like I buy actual dinner items or healthy food. I do, I use RR, Catalinas and overage to help cover the cost of all the ingredients for dinners, fruit and meat. This weekly post is mostly for me to remember the awesome deals I've gotten on select items, so I definitely don't list everything I buy.

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: