Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Haylee Update

Haylee finished her 1st month of preschool!

And she is having a blast! I love to pick her up each day and hear everything she did. She tells me she read books, sang, danced, had circle time, learned a letter, what she had for snack etc. She is learning so much and I'm so proud of her. She'll show me the new letter she learned and tell me things that start with that letter.

Some things she did the month of August-
*Worked on letters A-E
*Haylee had letter bag "d"
*Tracing
*Colors
*Cutting
*Big & Small
*Gluing

Next month she'll have show and tell and snack time, both she has been waiting for.

I'm enjoying my special one-on-one time with Natalee. It's also so much easier to run errands when I just have one child.

My little Haylee girl is growing up!

0 comments: