Monday, August 8, 2011

My Weekly Deals 8/1-8/7 & Weekend Recap

I wasn't going to do a "My Weekly Deals" because honestly, I haven't been to Fry's since the new sale started last Wednesday (except to pick up Cottonelle yesterday). So, this will be short and sweet!

Monday and Tuesday I adventured to Fry's to stockpile sugar, Qtips and Beggin Strips. The Qtips were .99 each for the 375 ct. The C & H sugar was on "closeout" for $2.34 so $1.34 after coupon for the 5 lb. bag! That was my favorite deal. And the best of all...Beggin Strips. They were on sale for $4.19 B1G1 Free. I also had B1G1 Free coupons (up to $3.99) so I paid .10 a bag. And it gets better. When I bought 8 bags (paying .80) I got a $5 catalina. Then I turned around and bought 6 more (paid .60) and got a $3.00 catalina. Woo Hoo for FREE + HUGE MONEY MAKER dog treats. Jackson should be set for awhile. The Cottonelle deal I did yesterday produced a $3.50 catalina so I ended up paying $5.98 OOP (I used my $3.00 catalina from the Beggin Strips) and then I got the $3.50 Catalina. That was for (2) 12pk double roll Cottonelle packs. Good deal.

And onto our weekend..... Saturday I woke up with a horrible pain on my left side. It only hurt when I stood up but it drove me nuts because I had so much to do and I couldn't do anything except sit on the couch. After about 5 hours it magically disappeared. I have no clue what it was. That afternoon we went to Zac's 9th Birthday Party. I remember holding him when he was just a baby. How'd he get to be 9? He loves Star Wars!


We swam, ate and had cake and ice cream.


The cutest thing ever was Kaleb sharing his watermelon with Natalee. She followed him around and if he didn't give her a bite fast enough she stole her own. They were so cute together.

Me and Haylee got our hair cut yesterday. It's been 16 months since Haylee got her haircut and her hair just grows so fast.

The picture on the left was after her last cut on April 7, 2010 and the picture on the right was before we went to get her hair cut yesterday. I wanted more cut off but it was hard to show the lady once Haylee was up in the chair. Oh well, at least it's not touching her bottom anymore when I wash it. 

My Mom watched the girls after that so Josh and I had lunch at Moreno's and then went to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. We liked it, it was a funny movie. After that we went to get Haylee a little 1st day of school surprise. I can't believe my little girl starts school tomorrow!

0 comments: