Thursday, August 11, 2011

14 Years

It's crazy to think Haylee just finished day 2 of 14 years (at least) of schooling. Boy does she have a long way to go. And in case you're keeping track, she'll be the class of 2025!


Again Haylee had a fun day at school. She told me everything she did- play with toys, color, sing, dance, watch a movie, have snack (except today she said she didn't want snack) etc. She told me about the other kids back packs and that one of the girls was on vacation and that she had to use the bathroom. She has a great memory and loves to share all the details. Today she was told to bring 5 items that say something important about her. Haylee brought the following-

She loves to read (Dory book), she loves chocolate milk, her favorite color is green, her favorite Princess is Rapunzel and her Bear Bear is very special because she's had him since the day she was born and she sleeps with him every night.

I enjoy the 1-on-1 time with Baby N while Haylee is at school. Today we read books and played with some of her toys upstairs until she kept telling me she wanted "juice" which just means drink. This is her new face. She gives you a dirty look and then she starts laughing.


I love the "new" schedule on school days. After picking Haylee up (which Natalee gets very excited about), I make the girls lunch and then I put Natalee down and Haylee and I can go over her school stuff. She loves to show me what she did and then I help her with her "homework". This is fun!

Haylee successfully finished her 1st week of preschool and we are so proud of her!

0 comments: