Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Me and the girls just got back from running some errands. It was a beautiful morning and the girls behaved so I'd say it was a success! Safeway has been my favorite store this week because I've stocked up on breakfast stuff for .49 each! 10 boxes of cereal & 10 boxes of cereal bars. We're set for awhile now.

Haylee finished her 1st week of school. She loves it.

I love what a big helper Haylee is. She has been so good at helping me out lately and being an awesome big sister.

Natalee is as cute as can be. Although she is still a trouble maker I just love her to pieces. She makes the funniest faces and I love all of her little curls.

Josh has been working late every night this week. Does anyone know any places hiring? Josh is interested!

Nothing exciting with me. I booked our hotel in San Diego and got our theme park tickets in the mail this week. We're also all set to do the Polar Express this year for the 1st time. I'm happy to have our vacations planned for the year because it gives me something to look forward too.

We are going up to the rim one day this weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday and enjoy the cooler weather and fresh air. Whichever day we don't go I think I may go see "The Help" with my mom. This has been a long, stressful week for me and I need a break.

Next week me and the girls have doctor appointments....I can hardly wait.

TGIF.

0 comments: