Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Ramblings

Woo Hoo, time to ramble!!!!!

Haylee and her Daddy had a wonderful time at Broadway Palm Thursday night watching Cinderella. She told me "wasn't it so nice of Daddy to buy me this notebook?" since Daddy spoiled her and bought her a Cinderella notebook in the gift shop. She told me she also had "2 cherries and sprinkles on top of 1 ice cream with a bowl."

Thursday I took the girls to the Kids Club at the mall and we had so much fun!

Haylee has her Minnie backpack and Clorox wipes and is ready for Preschool (that's all she needs to bring). She continues to write her name over and over all day long and is doing so good. I'm very proud of my sweet little girl. Her attitude issues have gotten so much better. She loves her little sister and loves to play with her. She is such a big helper and an awesome big sister. Life with Haylee is good........at the moment!

Natalee continues to be a little dare devil. She jumps off things (little chair in the living room), climbs on everything and is always looking to get into something. She is a tough cookie and rarely cries when she bites the dust several times a day. Her hair is getting so long and so curly. I love my sweet little girls.

Josh came home early (4-5pm) 3 times this week and I was so happy. I did the happy dance. Seriously. The other nights when he comes home after 6pm he doesn't get a happy dance, just a worn out wife. This week seems to have gone by fast and I'm staying busy during the day so it hasn't been too bad.

I've done so good making dinner every night and Josh's lunch and I hope to continue this routine to save money. I've been on a role for about 2 weeks!!!

Last night we just stayed home. Saved $ and saved gas.

This morning I did my final trip to Fry's using competitor coupons. Until they start taking them again that is. They usually take a short break and start it back up with different rules. Oh well, I love Fry's and I'm sick at how much money I have given Walmart over the years. Blech. I went out with a bang using a SW IAC to get 4 boxes of cereal and 2 gallons of milk for $3.52. I also used 3 Target coupons and my $6 F & E. And I now have $8 in catalinas from buying a years supply of Crest :)

Tonight we took the girls to Fiesta Mall. I haven't been there in years and I was shocked at all the stores that have gone under, both in the mall and around it. They have a pretty fun play area but it might be another 10 years before we go back.

And tomorrow is Sunday.....not sure what we're gonna do but this will be the first weekend I have to find/buy my own inserts. Dustin switched positions at work and works Sunday evenings instead. He was my coupon provider. I'm bummed because I hear people constantly complaining that the papers in the store don't always have all the inserts. Oh well, life goes on.

0 comments: