Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kids Club

Today I met up with my friend April and her 2 boys and we went to the Kids Club at the mall for the first time.

Although it was a bit of a zoo, we had so much fun. Neither one of the girls were too sure about the mascot Dewper.
Haylee hid behind me when he walked by so he wouldn't touch her and Natalee cried at first.
I do however believe that he might have been the reason Natalee actually sat in my lap the entire hour and behaved. She was keeping her eye on him! And let me just say that the 1 hour of non stop dancing and singing can really make a little kid tired. Natalee was out within 5 minutes of leaving the mall.
I was surprised at all the freebies and discounts the kids get on Kids Club days. Free carousel rides, Free Chick-fil-a kids meals (with combo), Free movies etc. We will definitely be going back next Thursday but after that we'll have to take a break because Haylee will be in school Thursday mornings. Wow that was weird to type. I can't believe little Haylee is starting preschool!
Sadly, there are few people from my past I still keep in touch with. I wish I was better about things like that but life is so busy sometimes. I enjoy getting together with April because me and her have always been so much alike and now it's fun to get our kids together to play.

0 comments: