Monday, June 6, 2011

My Weekly Deals 5/31-6/6


This week Safeway surprised us with a "mega" of their own so I've been to Safeway twice this past week to take advantage of some great deals. I stocked up on Mac n Cheese for .59 a box, got a couple boxes of Cheez Its for .99 a box, Knorr spanish rice for .29 a bag, Sobe for .27 and Golden Graham/Lucky Charms treat bars for .49 a box!

Fry's ads have been pretty sad lately. I did get my brother 24 containers of Whiskas cat food for .04 ea. after catalina. That was probably my favorite deal of the week. Today I went and got my .79 gallon of milk ($1 off dairy item ecoupon), .58 Ragu, FREE strawberries, FREE Sun Chips (they mailed me a coupon from a FB offer), $1 Dannon yogurt, FREE Ronzoni pasta and FREE Kroger fruit loops. Nothing too exciting.

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: