Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Ramblings

This has been a rough week. My dear husband has been getting home between 6-7pm every night resulting in 13-14 hour work days. I feel for him, and I feel for me. I have tried so hard to have patience but Natalee has been so cranky and Haylee (has actually gotten better) starts her attitude when Daddy gets home. I need a vacation!


I was so excited that I scored 5 packages of Keebler Cookies, 3 Tic Tacs and 3 Graham Cracker Goldfish for .90 on my ireallyneedabreakandi'mleavingforabit shopping trip last night! Time to stockpile cookies!


I know I talk a lot about deals but I have had a shopping addiction for years now and I now have a "see how much I can save" addiction. I like this new addiction a lot more. Anyways, the stars are all aligned AGAIN and I have a 30% off, a couple $10/$20 and $10 in Kohl's cash so I have to go back this weekend and get my freap on! I think Saturday is gonna be a shopping day. I definitely deserve it after this week.


Did I mention Old Navy has $2 tank tops today and tomorrow? Geez, so many deals so little time!


I had my first House Party this week. I was chosen to host a Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party. Total flop. I can't blame everyone for not coming to my cheesy party (lol sorry I had to) I mean, who goes to a Velveeta party? Well if you're familiar with House Party you know you'll get coupons and other FREE stuff at these parties so everyone who didn't come really missed out :)


I'm still sun burned, but it's fading and now I'm peeling. I hate that I can't reach the middle of my upper back where I need to apply aloe every day. Haylee is doing a pretty good job though, I taught her well!


Haylee has been pretty good this week. She is playing so nice with Natalee and I love it. The best sound is the sound of laughter. I love when Haylee is chasing Natalee and Natalee dives onto the couch pillows and the both start belly laughing. It makes me smile everytime.


When Natalee isn't diving onto pillows laughing, she's walking around fussing. I'm not sure if her teeth are still bothering her or if she's not feeling well but she is one cranky baby. She use to be so happy all the time. She still is sometimes, but not often enough. Good thing she is so stinkin' cute!

That's about all for now. My Mom has Haylee girl today so I think I'll go run some errands with little N. I think we both need to get out of the house!

0 comments: