Monday, June 27, 2011

My Weekly Deal 6/20-6/26

Is it sad that I get so excited about Keebler Cookies being .18 a package and Keebler Crackers being .49 a box? Ok, don't answer that. I think it was the highlight of my weekend! This was my Sunday Fry's trip-

This is what I bought and how much I paid for each item after coupon(s).

1 Eggo .99
4 Keebler Crackers .49 ea.
2 Bagels $1.50 ea.
2 Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Free
4 Pepperidge Farms Goldfish .50 ea.
4 Pepperidge Farms Goldfish Grahams Free
2 Dole Salad .88
1 Annie's Chocolate Chip Cookies .50
5 Keebler Cookies .18 ea.
6 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Free after Catalina
1 Nesquik Powder .19
4 Santa Cruz Lemonade .25 ea.
2 Cantaloupe .88 ea.

1 Kroger Sour Cream $1
4 3 Muskateers Free
3 Tic Tacs Free


Total OOP $15.00
Savings of $81.98
Earned $3 in Catalinas for Ben & Jerry's

Fry's has had some awesome deals this week when combining competitor coupons and manufacturer coupons!

I also went to Target this week. They have KC BBQ sauce for .99 so FREE after coupon.  And I stacked a Target coupon with a manufacturer coupon to get Ritz Crackerfulls for .40 a box. I've been wanting to try those!

I went to Albie's for the .49 Old Orchard Cranberry juice, but only because I was right next to one when running other errands. Otherwise, I wouldn't have wasted the gas for 2 items.

Lastly, I went to Kohl's Saturday. Sadly, the medicine I'm on and the extreme heat made me feel very yucky. I thought I was gonna pass out to I grabbed a few things quick and headed to the register. I used a $10/$20, my $10 Kohl's Cash and my 30% off coupon to get me 2 shirts, Haylee a dress and Natalee a cute halter top. I paid $1.50!!!
So that was my exciting week of shopping. I am praying for some super awesome 4th of July sales this week! In the mean time, I have a lot of Keebler cookies to eat! :)

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: