Monday, May 2, 2011

My Weekly Deals 4/25-4/30 + April Savings


These are some of my noteable deals for the past week. Keep in mind, I get all of these deals by following thecentsableshoppin.com. Sheryl posts deals for everything you can imagine as well as doing matchups for each grocery and drug store.


At Fry's I was finally able to use my raincheck to score the new Ziploc Versaglass containers. I was able to get the big ones FREE with $3/1 coupons and all of the other sizes were $1 with the $1.50/1 coupons. I also got my FREE Goldfish crackers, FREE McCormick seasoning, FREE Haribo gummy bears, cheap Foster Farms chicken, FREE Dasani water, FREE SmartWater and FREE Lunchables (thanks to Circle K tearpads!). I'm still looking for FREE Reach toothbrushes and FREE Listerine Pocketpaks but so far my store has been wiped out.


I've been watching Walgreens like crazy for the Oxiclean Tabs and I finally found 2 bags. They were .50 ea. after stacking a Wags coupon and a Manufacturer coupon. I throw these in with the girls clothes for an extra boost.


At Safeway this week I picked up Dole fruit bowls for little Natalee at $1 ea. I also got OreIda sweet potatoes fries for .99 a bag. Lastly,  I got my milk there this week for $1.79 a gallon. I guess I shouldn't say my milk because I don't drink milk. But both Natalee and Haylee do. They are good little girls :)


That's all the excitement for the past week. Most of my weekend was spent researching and buying a new TV and TV stand at which I could not use coupons for to get super cheap. :(

My totals for April are in. The following numbers include anytime I shopped at Fry's, Safeway, Albertson's, Bashas, CVS, Target and Walgreens when I used coupons along with their advertised deals.

Total Out of Pocket= $197.10
Total Coupon Savings= $249.45
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $641.58

Totals so far this year-

Total Out of Pocket= $584.35
Total Coupon Savings= $1446.17
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)=  $3492.10

0 comments: