Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 Weeks....

I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left till Christmas. Let the stress begin!

Doesn't help I'm sick and both girls have nasty coughs.


I just hope I can finish my Christmas cards, shopping, wrapping, mailing gifts and still have time to enjoy all the festivities of the season. Still have to write Santa a letter, visit him at the mall, go see Christmas lights........the list goes on and on. There are not enough hours in the day!

At least Fred made his appearance tonight. Better late than never!


If you don't remember, Fred joined us for the first time last year. He watches Haylee & Natalee to see if they are behaving and then he reports back to Santa. If they aren't good, they won't get gifts from Santa. Let's see how long this lasts!


This Christmas is extra special because it's sweet baby Natalee's first Christmas. I can't wait to see her open her presents. She's so adorable.

0 comments: