Friday, December 10, 2010

9 Years

I can't believe it's been 9 years (and 1 day) since I met Josh. If you don't already know the story, we were introduced by our friends who were dating and we met up at Superstition Springs Mall to see Rat Race.

We've been together ever since.


9 years is like eternity. I remember in high school if you were dating someone for 6 months that was forever. I'm so thankful I found such a wonderful man. I knew almost instantly he was "the one". We were married exactly 17 months from the day we met. It would have been a lot sooner but Josh *thought* he wanted to go on a mission. That's a whole 'nother story.

I love you babe!

1 comments:

Beka said...

Well i'm VERY grateful Josh THOUGHT b/c it made Danny think & go too- changed his life-dont think i would've met him if he didnt... cant believe its been 9 years for you guys- holy cow!!! time flies!! We should get together sometime:)