Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rocked Fry's

First of all, I had an awesome cashier. I go to his line everytime he's there. Super nice. Doesn't complain when I whip out 70 coupons. So he scans all of my items, I give him all my coupons and my subtotal (because I had $2.50 in unexpected ecoupons come off) is -$2.31.


I asked him if he wanted me to grab a couple candy bars so he didn't have to pay me. He said no, that he has had it happen before. However, when the manager came up she said she would not give me cash back and that the cashier would have to just give me some of my coupons back. Instead, I grabbed 3 candy bars and paid .37. Both the cashier and the bagger were amazed. The bagger boy said, "wow, we pretty much just paid you to come walk around our store and load up your cart with groceries."


Well, heck ya! And my cart was overflowing! So .37 for 95 items is pretty good I'd say. That includes my FREE turkey too! I saved $244.90 which is (99%).


Here's a rundown on what I got-

2 Roman Meal Bread
2 Cool Whip
1 Hungry Man
10 Smart Ones <-------- No, I don't eat them but for .09 ea. I sure might!
2 Challenge Butter (sticks)
2 Campbell's Chunky Soup
3 Campbell's Cream of Chicken
3 Campbell's Cream of Mushroom
8-2 liters (7up, A & W & Sunkist)
8 Boxes of Quaker Granola Bars
16 Gatorade
5 Boxes/Bags of Pasta (Ronzoni & American Beauty)
2 Stove Top Stuffing
6 La Victoria Salsa
3 Cans of Fry's Fruit
4 Colgate Toothpaste
4 Colgate Toothbrushes
2 Advil (24 ct)
1 Desitin
2 Travel Size Clorox Wipes
2 Renuzit Adjustable Cones
Dog Food
Flour
11 lb. Turkey
3 Candy Bars

I used Albertson's coupon for a free turkey (when you spend $100)<----before coupons.

I used 5- $5/$20 Fresh & Easy Coupons to cover what the coupons didn't and other stuff I needed (like dog food).

I told the cashier that us couponers are gonna cry when Fry's stops taking competitor coupons!

To see the coupons I used and other info. check out the Fry's matchups at centsableshoppin.com.

0 comments: