Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coplan Chitchat

So what have we been up to? Well........

I got the results of Haylee's xray. Let's just say she started some Miralax today. I definitely wouldn't have thought that was the problem since she goes #2 a few times a day (sorry TMI). Still waiting on the blood work but I hope that with some Miralax she'll be all better. Poor little girl. I was so proud of her when she got her blood taken. She cried a little bit but she held real still and let the lady take 4 vials!! Definitely did better than I do!

Josh has yet to hear anything regarding his job. He was told today that November 10th is now the day they'll find out their last day of work and severance pay. We are kinda just waiting on word before we breath again. He has a couple other ideas in mind if and when he leaves Pulte but I really hope that won't be for awhile. Pulte is an awesome company and has always taken very good care of their employees. Good pay and good benefits. It will be hard to beat. Josh is getting his last 2 wisdom teeth out Friday morning. He said he's not getting scared at all. In fact, he said he's looking forward to sitting in the recliner all weekend taking it easy.

Natalee girl is on the move. Not quite crawling but she gets to where she wants by rolling and kinda scooting around. She is eating lots of baby food and is such a chill baby. We love our little chubby girl!

I am so thankful I started couponing. I am so thankful for Sheryl (centsableshoppin.com). Because of her we have saved so much money these past couple of months. I am trying to stockpile like crazy in case things get rough in the next couple of months. Just by following her site and guidance we have lowered our grocery bills drastically. That and starting a new budget plan will really help us this coming up year. I love that I can still shop but now it's more fun to see just how little I pay for a whole basket of groceries. My mom is rockin' Fry's for the first time tomorrow so I'm excited she is on board. Natalee is a little over 6 months old and I have yet to leave the house with both girls by myself. Scared? maybe. I guess it's easier to stay home and stay on a schedule and then leave and run errands when Josh gets home. So maybe it's the fact that I don't leave the house as much that saves us money! Not necessarily the couponing.

In just a little over a week we leave for California. We are going to Legoland for the first time then to Disneyland. We have free tickets thanks to the "Give a Day, Get a Day" promotion, our hotels have been booked and paid for months, and we received $250 in Visa gift cards for attending a 30 minute timeshare presentation. If it weren't for all of that, we probably wouldn't be going. With the future of Josh's job being unknown, I've been very cautious spending any money but this is pretty much paid for. I'm excited to take Natalee for the first time and to see the happiness on her and Haylee's face. Totally worth every penny!

So that's about it for now. We appreciate the continued prayers on behalf of our family!

0 comments: