Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bragging Blog.....


So my Mom rocked Fry's today. This was her very 1st trip using coupons and she did awesome! Like Mother, like Daughter! This is what she got (directly from her mouth)-

2 fruit snacks
2 Planters dry roasted peanuts
4 2-lt of soda
1 box of cat litter
20 Smart Ones meals (for my lunches)
6 cans of soup
4 cans of evaporated milk
3 jars of turkey gravy
2 Celestial Seasons teas
6 Green Giant steamers
4 large boxes of Jello pudding
3 cans cranberry sauce
2 lbs butter
Bag of salad
Roman Meal bread
Jar of salsa
Bag of sugar
2 Cool Whip
2 bags frozen fruit
3 Flashlights
2 Suave deodorants
3 Tubes of Toothpaste
Bananas
Package of 4 AA Lithium Batteries
A FREE 15 lb TURKEY
and a partridge in a pear tree

Total OOP $11.07. Saved  $192.35 (94%)

While I was there "helping" her, I couldn't resist a "baby" run of my own. This is what I picked up today-


1 1/2 lb. of apples for Haylee girl
10 Smart Ones (Yes, I have 20 now but at .09 ea. I couldn't resist)
1 Tyson chicken nuggets
1 Tyson anytizer
2 cream of chicken soup
1 cream of mushroom soup
2 Hormel chilimaster soup
4 bags/boxes of pasta (I'm stocked for life)
2 cans fruit
4 granola bars
3 boxes of dog treats
1 box of swiss cake rolls (for sad hubby who can't eat "real" food)
100 ct. paper plates

Total OOP .91. Saved $78.89 (98%)

And Fry's isn't the only place to get great deals. This week I picked up a couple things at Walgreen's too-


6 bags of Ricola- Free after coupons
1 Zarbees children's cough syrup- $2.99 after coupon
1 Infant's Advil- .99 after coupons

Used $3/$10 Grand Opening coupon.

Paid $1.84 (.92 was tax)
Got back $6 in Register Rewards (in store credit) for Zarbees

I might have an addiction, but I'd say being addicted to saving money is a pretty darn good addiction to have!

0 comments: