Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life As We Know It

Josh and I went to see the movie, Life As We Know It, this weekend. Loved it! I laughed, and I cried. It seemed by biggest fears were playing out infront of me. First of course, was the fact that both the Mom and Dad are killed in an accident leaving this 1 year old little baby parentless. It broke me heart. When we left I was thinking about what would happen to my little girls if something were to happen to both Josh and I. It's just one of those movies that makes you think.


The other part that killed me (my worse nightmare) was hearing the baby say Mama for the first time to someone other than her Mother. In this case, it's because her Mommy died and she'll never have a chance to "know" her real Mommy. I know this happens in real life (not just in the movies). I've seen it happen to a dear friend of mine. At that point of the movie I lost it. I just pray that my little girls never have to live without their Mommy. I pray that I will be able to hear Natalee say Mama for the first time, and I pray I will be able to watch both of my girls grow up, get married and have children of their own.


By the time we got home, I just wanted to hold my sweet little girls and never let go. Life is too short. Cherish every minute!

On a side note, the movie was actually hilarious. Those were pretty much the only sad parts but it kinda hit home. I am a worry wart and think of things like that too often. I really loved the movie :)

0 comments: