Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Coupon Class

Sheryl over at Cents'Able Shoppin! has agreed to host a private coupon class for all of my friends and family!!! I found Sheryl's site a little over 2 months ago and since then I have learned all about the "Couponing World" I never knew existed. Ya, I knew how to cut coupons and go to Walmart and save like .25 on something, but I had no idea how to really coupon. That's what this class is for. Sheryl will teach you all of the "ins-and-outs" of couponing. From her site:

During the 1 1/2 hour class you can expect the following topics to be covered:

Couponing:

  • Where can I find coupons?
  • Organizing, planning, and shopping with coupons
  • The art of matching coupons to store sales.
  • Albertsons, Fry's, Safeway, Bashas, Target, CVS, and Walgreens shopping & along with their respective coupon policy.
  • Websites galore - a list of all the top couponing websites.
  • I have clipped hundreds of coupons, now what do I do with them?
Living on a Budget!
  • Budgeting: The envelope system!
  • Meal Planning, how it can save you hundreds of dollars!
  • Question & Answer Time – Come prepared with a list of questions!
My goal is to help you and your family save money, so that you can help your family in other areas. I encourage you to adopt some of my tips for a lifetime of savings. Couponing has saved my family hundreds of dollars a month, and I want to help YOUR family do the same!

I have already saved hundreds of dollars just following Sheryl's site and her advice. It looks confusing at first but once you learn the couponing basics (and lingo) you'll be on your way to saving BIG in no time at all! So here's the details.

Date: Thursday, October 21st

Time: 5-6:30pm

Location: Mariposa Gardens (SW corner of Power & Broadway in Mesa) in the Hospitality Room.

Cost: $5 per person and 2 items to donate to the food bank. You will be receiving a packet of information sufficient to get you started on your coupon expedition.


To sign up for a class, or if you have any questions, please email me at mmcoplan@msn.com. YOU MUST SIGN UP IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND!

Hope to see you there :)

0 comments: