Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

Another busy weekend! We took the girls to see Toy Story 3 Saturday morning. Haylee loved it and Natalee slept till the very end when she woke up and just smiled at me. She knew I was proud of her for sleeping thru the movie and not making a peep only farting out loud twice. I don't know what is with this child, I don't remember Haylee ever being so gassy, or at least so loud. And couldn't she wait till it was a loud part of the movie? After nap, we went to AZ Mills where we did the usual....ate at Rainforest Cafe, rode the carousel, and went in the Disney Store. It was a wonderful day. Haylee behaved herself and Natalee was just as happy as can be. I love those days!


Sunday we took Josh out to dinner along with the rest of the dad's in the family. I had a crystal cube made for him with a picture of the girls and a collage photo with pictures as well. They both turned out great! (see picture in previous post)

0 comments: