Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Recap

 

Our weekend was spent getting ready for our new arrival. Now that the induction is scheduled I feel like I have a million things to do. Luckily, Josh and I got so much done this weekend so now I can breathe a little.

Friday we went to Babies R Us to get the last few things we needed for Natalee. We now officially have it all! Saturday we had our carpets cleaned so we spent the rest of the weekend doing paint touch ups, wiping down doors and baseboards, dusting, vacuuming, and putting everything back. We cleaned this entire house from top to bottom. And if that didn't put me into labor, not sure what will!

We just put the finishing touches on Natalee's room and I love it. The paint, wallpaper, and bedding are all the same but we re-arranged the furniture and added new decor to make it a little different for Natalee. (And now that I look at the pictures I realize the last 'E' needs to be moved down a bit!)



For some reason I have this feeling Natalee will come earlier than my induction date. I don't know if that's because I fear she will or because she might just be early. I have her bag packed so I'm gonna go ahead and pack most of mine this week and finish mostly everything I need to do so that next week I can just relax and spend time with Haylee. While I'm in labor I will continue to add updates on Facebook so you can stay tuned there if you'd like. I thought that would be easier than calling everyone and I can just do it from my phone.

I got my sling in the mail this weekend and I can't wait to try it out. According to the weight limits I should be able to carry Haylee in it so I think I'll try that out tonight- HA!

0 comments: