Sunday, April 11, 2010

37 Weeks

Sorry no picture this week.

*How far along: 37 weeks

*Total weight gain/loss: Up 31 lbs. (I gained 33 lbs. total with Haylee)

*Maternity clothes: The only thing comfortable is stretchy gauchos and maternity shirts.

*Sleep: Not the best lately.

*Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat at the doctor and marking things off my to-do list!

*Movement: She's had hiccups a lot lately. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.

*Food cravings: Not craving much, just always hungry.

*Gender: A precious little girl.

*Labor Signs: Had a couple contractions, probably braxton hicks. Hopefully nothing more till the 25th.

*Belly Button in or out: It's out!!!!!

*What I miss: Just being comfortable. My feet are starting to hurt now.

*What I am looking forward to: The 25th so I can see my baby girl. (Actually she'll probably be born the 26th unless she comes sooner on her own)

*Milestones: I'm 37 weeks!!! Only 2 weeks to go.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Maggie had in-utero hiccups ALL THE TIME. Too fun :) Hang in there - you're in the home stretch!