Monday, March 8, 2010

This past week I have kept busy, which I love. I love when I have something to do to make the time go by faster. I'm always looking for projects or something to organize or clean. I know soon (in less than 2 months actually) I won't have as much time on my hands.

This past week was spent making burp cloths, going to appointments and getting things ready for my craft show Saturday. Although it didn't go as good as I had hoped, I at least made back my entry fee and then some. While I was there, I was invited to set up as a vendor for free at another craft fair this month so I'm going to try that. I'm also going to participate in the Queen Creek Farmer's Market & Craft Fair in April and then call it quits for awhile. I won't have much time.


I feel like I'm overwhelmed with things that need to be done before Natalee arrives. It's not so much I've put things off, it's just things that need to be done shortly before she gets here, like wash all her cloths. I'm also swamped with appointments the next few weeks trying to get everything taken care of before Natalee gets here in addition to my doctor appointments every other week to check on her. But at least when she arrives I won't have to worry about going to the ortho. anymore, taking Haylee to the dentist (at least for a few months), and Jackson being irritated by his mass (he'll have surgery soon). I plan to have mostly everything done by the end of this month, with only a few things to do in April so that I can sit back and relax and just enjoy the last couple weeks with Haylee and Josh.

I'm looking forward to this weekend since we'll be going to the Ostrich Festival and Little Mermaid (at Broadway Palm) and possible the Aloha Festival. It will be a fun break from this busy week packed with appointments!

0 comments: