Sunday, March 7, 2010

8 Months

*How far along: 32 weeks

*Total weight gain/loss: Up 24 lbs.! (1 lb. more than I was with Haylee at this time)

*Maternity clothes: Pants are just too uncomfortable now.

*Sleep: Not too bad. I toss and turn but only get up once to go to the bathroom.

*Best moment this week: Hearing Natalee's heartbeat.

*Movement: All the time.

*Food cravings: Cereal, Pop Tarts, and Salad.

*Gender: Sweet little girl.

*Labor Signs: Although I've been having some pains, let's hope the actually labor holds off for awhile.

*Belly Button in or out: Barely in. I might just loose it this pregnancy.

*What I miss: Being comfortable!

*What I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound in a week and a half.

*Milestones: I'm 32 weeks!!!

At our appointment last Thursday I had mentioned I've been having a lot of lower belly pains. Just to be safe (and to check my cyst) I'm having another ultrasound at my next appointment. I'm not gonna complain, another chance to see our precious little girl.

0 comments: