Sunday, February 21, 2010

30 Weeks


*How far along: 30 weeks


*Total weight gain/loss: Up 23 lbs.! (4 lbs. more than I was with Haylee at this time)


*Maternity clothes: Uncomfortable. Pants are getting too tight and shirts are getting too short to cover my belly.


*Sleep: Not too bad. I toss and turn but only get up once to go to the bathroom.


*Best moment this week: Hearing that all my blood work (glucose, anemia, thyroid) came back normal.


*Movement: All the time. I love seeing my belly move as she rolls all around.


*Food cravings: Anything and Everything!


*Gender: Sweet little girl.


*Labor Signs: Oh no. Not this early!


*Belly Button in or out: Still in. I never lost it with Haylee so I don't know if I will this time.


*What I miss: Being able to carry Haylee easily.


*What I am looking forward to: Washing all her clothes, buying last minute stuff, and getting ready for Natalee!


*Milestones: I'm 30 weeks!!!

0 comments: