Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Happy New Year! (I know, I'm a little late.) We have spent this year painting and putting together Haylee's new room. We are done painting, the chair rail is up and painted, the new bunk beds are in, and we now have bunk boards (my genius husband made instead of us spending $60 on each of them) and mattresses. Now the fun begins and we get to put all her toys back in and start decorating. She seems to like it and keeps asking if she can sleep in her "new room" so we'll see when that day comes.


Last Friday, my mom watched Haylee and Josh and I had a little date night. It's been awhile since we've seen a movie so we went to see the Blind Side which was sold out so we ended up seeing It's Complicated. We thought it was a good movie and laughed the entire time.


Saturday we took Haylee to see the new Chipmunk movie. She sat through the entire movie and was really good. She liked when the girl chipmunks sang "Single Ladies" since she loves to jam out to that song. That was a very cute movie.

Monday started the new season of the Bachelor. I barely watch tv but when the Bachelor comes around I'm addicted. I go to my Mom's every Monday to watch it and it gives me a little break. I'm so thankful Josh doesn't complain and I know he enjoys his Daddy-Daughter Monday nights.

I'll be 24 weeks on Sunday! I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Haylee thinks it's funny she is "sitting" on her sister everytime I hold her. I'm waiting for Natalee to kick her in the butt. It's crazy to think our 2nd little girl will be here in less than 4 months. I have so much to do to be ready!

I finally got my new phone tonight. My last one broke so I've been waiting to be elgible for an upgrade. I got a Samsung Gravity 2 and it seems to have a lot of neat features....now if only I can figure them all out!

0 comments: