Thursday, October 1, 2009

Handmade Christmas Cards

I just put the finishing touches on my annual handmade Christmas cards and now they are available for you to purchase.

Whether you just need one set for your special friends, or several sets for all the people on your list, these unique, one-of-a-kind cards will be a hit!


*Each card is handmade and includes an envelope.
*Every set includes 10 different cards for $10.50.
*I can mail them out for $1.50 (per set) which includes postage.
*All Christmas cards will be ready no later than Dec. 1st, but most will be ready in November.
*This year you have the option of paying by cash or check, or thru paypal for a .75 fee.


**You can email me (mmcoplan@msn.com) with the number of sets you would like, whether you want them mailed or not, and method of payment and I will email you back with a total!**


Please email me if you have any questions (mmcoplan@msn.com), and please feel free to pass this on to your friends and family.




0 comments: