Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cyst > Baby

I had my ultrasound today to make sure everything is ok after my extreme pain last week. The good news is the baby looks good, we saw a heart beat and we even saw it moving around. It is amazing what you can see at just 9 weeks. The baby is measuring 2.39 cm and had a heart rate of 176 which will obviously go down soon. The bad news is the pain was one of my cyst bursting, but the other remaining cyst is almost 4cm. So, my cyst is bigger than out baby. Like always, we will just keep an eye on things. Dr. Huff doesn't like my ovary to get too big because it could cause a tear so if he has to he'll go in and drain/remove it while I'm pregnant but hopefully he won't have to.

I was also informed my doctor office might be getting a batch of the swine flu shots so I should be able to get one on my next appointment. I have to wait to get that and the regular flu shot till after I'm 12 weeks, but both are highly recommended since I'm high risk being pregnant and all. This flu season is gonna make me a wreck!

And last but not least, here is a picture of our little baby!




3 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Aww... What a cute lil peanut! :o)

Jennie said...

YEA!! :)

Jen said...

How adorable!!!!!! Both my girls said it is a lil peanut!