Monday, June 29, 2009

Pee pee in the potty!

Well that's the name of the dance/song we're singing around here. Today is the big day! All morning I've been putting her on the big girl potty every 15-20 minutes and just reading books to get her to actually stay on the potty longer than 2 seconds. The first time she went, she didn't even say anything. I noticed when she stood up and I went crazy. She was so excited and kept saying "yeah Haylee." Then right after that she went twice in her big girl panties on the floor. So, it's been 1 step forward, 2 steps back. She did go one more time before nap so we're 2-2 right now. Keep your fingers crossed!

She didn't want anything to do with her big girl panties at first but after her elephant wore them, she was okay with wearing them.



2 comments:

Jody said...

You are so stinkin funny, Shelley! Panties on the elephant??? LOL
Whatever works is the name of the game I guess!

Good job, Haylee!

Danielle said...

ROFL...I am SO calling you when I get to this milestone with Megan!