Sunday, June 28, 2009

Movie Weekend

This weekend was a movie weekend for us. Friday night we had planned to take Haylee to see Monsters Vs. Aliens but after she was a little brat (I know, can you believe it?) at dinner we decided to go home. Saturday night we gave her another chance and went to Texas Roadhouse with my mom and Haylee was an angel. Her appetite is finally coming back after months of eating next to nothing and she enjoyed ribs, steak, potatoes, salad and their yummy rolls. After dinner my Mom took her home with here and Josh and I went to see The Proposal. I thought that was one of the best movies I've seen, I loved it!

Sunday, my Mom, Danielle (my neice) and I went to see Away We Go. I didn't really like this movie at all. A little strange and just pretty much boring.

Not too much else to report. We had a pretty low key weekend. Josh will have a 3 day weekend this coming up weekend so we plan to take Haylee to see the new Ice Age, watch some fireworks, and BBQ & swim at Dustin's. I'm looking forward to it!


0 comments: