Monday, June 8, 2009

My Fun Birthday Weekend

We started the weekend off by taking Haylee to see Up on Friday night. Again, she did very well sitting through the movie. The only hard part is teaching an almost 2 year old to whisper. I'm so glad she sits through movies now because Josh and I love being able to take her to see fun movies. As long as she has popcorn, she's good to go!


Saturday evening Josh took me out for my birthday. I had a hard time deciding where to go but I picked Chili's because we haven't been there in awhile and I love their mushroom jack fajitas. After dinner a bunch of waiters came out to sing Happy Birthday and I was so embarrassed thankful that Josh had told the waiter it was my birthday and to "embarrass me." I'll remember that when it's his birthday. After dinner we went to see Hangover which was actually pretty funny.


Sunday, Josh made me breakfast went to McDonald's to get me a yummy mcgriddle sandwich. After Haylee's nap, we went to Dustin's to swim and my Mom made my favorite food-mexican food! She worked very hard to put everything together and did an awesome job. Daniel, the kids, Dustin, Hannah, Mom and us all spent time in the pool and had some water balloon fights. The water was actually cold due to our cooler (90s) temperatures we've had lately. Ha! But I love to swim and look forward to the weekends when we get to go to Dustin's and spend time as a family. Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!












0 comments: