Monday, June 15, 2009

Haylee's Birthday Weekend

It seems I've become a once-a-week blogger. My weekdays just aren't very interesting I guess, everything fun happens on the weekends.

We had Haylee's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. Most of the family made it, even Papa Jim and Grandma Kris from Las Vegas! Overall, it went well, but I think Haylee was overwhelmed and we were both exhausted by the end of the day. I think Haylee enjoyed her balloon bouquet and the candy from the pinata the best, and just being able to play with all of her cousins and be spoiled by everyone else. Again, she was terrified of her cupcake which I thought she'd do better with this year since she was all for her cake we took when we got her pictures done. Here are a few pictures of Haylee enjoying (and maybe some of her not enjoying) her special day~







Yesterday was her actual birthday so we took her to Amazing Jake's to celebrate. Grandma Patti and Hannah came too and we all had a blast. Haylee rode the carousel, the train, and the tea cups twice, played games, and even had ate an ice cream cone all by herself. What a fun time- Happy Birthday Babers!










0 comments: