Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

What a day! Haylee is not so sure about Easter. She doesn't like her Easter basket when it's all full of stuff, yet she loves to play with everything inside of it.

She doesn't like coloring Easter eggs but she likes playing with them after they are colored.

One thing that is for sure, she LOVES Easter egg hunts! After watching Jackson do his egg hunt (yes Jackson hunts for eggs and even opens them by himself too), she was more than ready to try it out. She found eggs in our house, in our backyard, at the park, and at Grandma's. She had a blast and especially liked the eggs with "money!"



Jackson enjoys it all! Easter baskets, coloring eggs, egg hunts, you name it. As long as he gets treats he's good to go.

Haylee even colored an egg for "Papa Eggie" today. A pretty green one which she put Tinkerbell stickers on. I added an Easter decoration outside by his in memory area. I miss my Daddy so much.


1 comments:

Jody said...

Oh so cute! I'm so sorry about your dad- I wish things could be different and I'm sad that he isn't here. But remember he will ALWAYS love you!