Friday, April 10, 2009

Haylee the Comedian

This week I was cleaning upstairs like usual on Wednesdays. I went downstairs to get something and when I came back up I saw this......


Haylee was playing with my craft stuff and put this little straw hat on her head. It stuck in her hair pretty good so she was running all around with it on her head and I was dying laughing.


Since she eats exclusively in her booster seat now, I find myself constantly saying, "keep your hands up" meaning on the table so she doesn't get her dirty hands on her clothes. When I say that, she takes it a different way.....




What would we do without Haylee in our lives? I love my little girl so much. She brings so much joy and laughter into our lives.


We took Haylee to Disney on Ice last night and she had a "fun" time she says. She loved seeing Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, Pluto and Goofy. She sat still the entire time and was such an angel.


Only about 3 more weeks till we leave for Hawaii. You can't tell I'm excited can you? We did decide we are definitely doing the helicopter tour over west Maui and Molokai on our Anniversary. I am so excited and can't wait. As long as we get through the 6 hour flight to Oahu with Haylee, things should go smoothly from there. I hope she has as much fun as we plan to!






0 comments: