Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Taco Tuesday

We are big fans of Del Taco's Taco Tuesday- 3 tacos for $.99! It seems we forgot about the tradition until yesterday, because we all feel so crappy and no one wants to cook. Unfortunately, I've joined the sickie club and I am hating every minute of it. I hate being sick because I hate being in bed or laying around all day every day. It drives me nuts! Josh is feeling a bit better but we took Haylee back to the Doctor Monday because she had gotten worse. They put her on a different antibiotic for her ear infection (the one she got Friday wasn't doing it's job) and gave her some cough/congestion medicine which I am so thankful for because now she can sleep without coughing all night and repeatedly waking herself up. The last couple nights have been so wonderful compared to the sleepless nights before she got the "magic medicine." Oh, and how cute are these tiny cups Jamba Juice has? I never noticed them before but now Haylee can have her own smoothie that is just her size! (They have even smaller cups too).

0 comments: